Things that SUCK:
- Not having DVR
- The fact that Chipotle costs me $6.82 every time I go, which is like weekly.
- When you can’t have someone you want
- The fact that I am always at work during all happy hours, i.e., Sonic, McDonalds, Starbucks.
- Days I can lay out this summer are limited to Saturdays and Sundays.
- Paying rent
Things that are AWESOME:
- When someone told me something was prime and I replied with, “what, like its only divisible by one and it self?”
- Gossip Girl
- I’m done with my Junior year of college
- My revival of the creative side of myself that has been hiding because things such as Pottery are not suitable majors, says my father.
- All the pretty dresses I will buy and wear in the next few months
- My Urban sandals that I must order soon
- My gray forever 21 skirt with the zipper in the front. I just really like this skirt…
Things that I don’t Get…
- The Male population
- The mess that is my room five minutes after I clean it
- My ability to live in a world that doesn’t exist most of the time
- Why I don’t utilize more of my fabulous talents!
Side/End Note: I turn 21 in 10 days! AH!!